NAGA (CURRENCY:NGC) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 15th. Over the last week, NAGA has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar. One NAGA token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0207 or 0.00000201 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Sistemkoin, IDEX and Upbit. NAGA has a total market cap of $1.49 million and $30,228.00 worth of NAGA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $480.32 or 0.04647366 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.95 or 0.00047860 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001056 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000990 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
NAGA (NGC) is a token. It launched on November 4th, 2017. NAGA’s total supply is 77,910,266 tokens and its circulating supply is 71,601,113 tokens. NAGA’s official Twitter account is @naga_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NAGA’s official website is www.thenagacoin.com.
Buying and Selling NAGA
NAGA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Sistemkoin, Bittrex, HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NAGA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NAGA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NAGA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NAGA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NAGA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.