Mincoin (CURRENCY:MNC) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. Mincoin has a total market cap of $45,341.00 and approximately $13.00 worth of Mincoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mincoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0079 or 0.00000077 BTC on major exchanges. In the last week, Mincoin has traded down 19% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $75.98 or 0.00738905 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011877 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00000794 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00015368 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000224 BTC.
Mincoin (CRYPTO:MNC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 3rd, 2013. Mincoin’s total supply is 5,732,771 coins. Mincoin’s official message board is www.mincoinforum.com. The Reddit community for Mincoin is /r/MinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mincoin is www.mincoin.us. Mincoin’s official Twitter account is @mincoinus and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Mincoin Coin Trading
Mincoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mincoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mincoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Mincoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mincoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mincoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.