LatiumX (CURRENCY:LATX) traded up 17.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 15th. During the last week, LatiumX has traded up 30.5% against the US dollar. One LatiumX token can now be purchased for $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, BitForex and Livecoin. LatiumX has a market cap of $305,501.00 and $4,625.00 worth of LatiumX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.63 or 0.00270004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.21 or 0.01311496 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00095838 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000456 BTC.
LatiumX launched on August 30th, 2017. LatiumX’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 104,906,901 tokens. The Reddit community for LatiumX is /r/Latium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LatiumX is latium.org. LatiumX’s official Twitter account is @LatiumCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LatiumX
LatiumX can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LatiumX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LatiumX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy LatiumX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LatiumX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LatiumX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.