Energi (CURRENCY:NRG) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One Energi coin can currently be bought for approximately $6.22 or 0.00060798 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Energi has a market cap of $121.95 million and $764,994.00 worth of Energi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Energi has traded down 9.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.63 or 0.00270004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009831 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $134.21 or 0.01311496 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00022812 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00095838 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000456 BTC.
Energi’s launch date was April 25th, 2018. Energi’s total supply is 19,600,529 coins. The official website for Energi is www.energi.world. The Reddit community for Energi is /r/energicryptocurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Energi’s official Twitter account is @Energicrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Energi
Energi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Energi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Energi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Energi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Energi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Energi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.