Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded down 10.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 15th. During the last week, Zebi has traded down 18% against the US dollar. One Zebi token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges including Liquid, DDEX, Koinex and Hotbit. Zebi has a total market cap of $2.46 million and approximately $218,310.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.64 or 0.00275885 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010002 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $133.89 or 0.01336464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00023189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00096375 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000462 BTC.
Zebi’s genesis date was February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 625,000,000 tokens. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io.
Buying and Selling Zebi
Zebi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, LATOKEN, IDEX, DDEX, Koinex, Liquid and OKEx. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zebi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.