Boohoo Group (LON: BOO) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/14/2019 – Boohoo Group had its price target raised by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc from GBX 300 ($3.92) to GBX 325 ($4.25). They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 8/6/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Shore Capital.
- 8/6/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Peel Hunt.
- 8/6/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 7/12/2019 – Boohoo Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Liberum Capital.
- 7/10/2019 – Boohoo Group is now covered by analysts at Societe Generale. They set a “buy” rating and a GBX 285 ($3.72) price target on the stock.
- 6/28/2019 – Boohoo Group is now covered by analysts at Macquarie. They set an “outperform” rating and a GBX 315 ($4.12) price target on the stock.
LON BOO traded down GBX 7.10 ($0.09) on Thursday, reaching GBX 221.20 ($2.89). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,204,216 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,270,000. The firm has a market cap of $2.57 billion and a PE ratio of 69.13. The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 221.85 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 210.51. Boohoo Group PLC has a 52 week low of GBX 146.40 ($1.91) and a 52 week high of GBX 249.20 ($3.26). The company has a current ratio of 1.83, a quick ratio of 1.35 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.64.
In other Boohoo Group news, insider Brian Small bought 20,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, August 14th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 231 ($3.02) per share, with a total value of £46,200 ($60,368.48).
boohoo group plc operates as an online fashion retailer in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, and internationally. The company designs, sources, markets, and sells clothing, shoes, accessories, and beauty products through the Websites to a market of 16 to 30 year old consumers. It offers its products for men, and women.
Recommended Story: What is an SEC Filing?
Receive News & Ratings for Boohoo Group PLC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Boohoo Group PLC and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.