Utrum (CURRENCY:OOT) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. One Utrum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0099 or 0.00000095 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, RightBTC and BarterDEX. Utrum has a total market cap of $639,875.00 and approximately $747.00 worth of Utrum was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Utrum has traded down 18.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002575 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.08 or 0.00271209 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009710 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $136.73 or 0.01320426 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0705 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00023263 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00096010 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000445 BTC.
Utrum Coin Profile
Utrum’s genesis date was September 17th, 2017. Utrum’s total supply is 216,000,149 coins and its circulating supply is 64,800,139 coins. Utrum’s official Twitter account is @utrumdotio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Utrum is /r/utrumdotio and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Utrum is utrum.io.
Buying and Selling Utrum
Utrum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BarterDEX, RightBTC and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Utrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Utrum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Utrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Utrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Utrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.