TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 15th. One TrueUSD token can now be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010019 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HBUS, CoinTiger, Kyber Network and Zebpay. TrueUSD has a market capitalization of $194.73 million and approximately $447.23 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded up 0% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27.54 or 0.00275440 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009973 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.92 or 0.01309554 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000676 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00023374 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00096059 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000458 BTC.
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinTiger, Kyber Network, Binance, Koinex, HBUS, IDEX, Kuna, Bitso, Cryptopia, OpenLedger DEX, HitBTC, WazirX, Upbit, Zebpay and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TrueUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TrueUSD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.