TENA (CURRENCY:TENA) traded down 16.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. TENA has a market cap of $644,719.00 and $11,398.00 worth of TENA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, TENA has traded up 29.8% against the US dollar. One TENA token can currently be bought for $0.24 or 0.00002408 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CPDAX and LBank.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00273911 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009893 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.77 or 0.01342662 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0698 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023608 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00096520 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000437 BTC.
TENA Token Profile
TENA’s total supply is 5,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,648,073 tokens. The official website for TENA is tenaprotocol.io. TENA’s official Twitter account is @tenaprotocol. TENA’s official message board is medium.com/tenaprotocol.
TENA Token Trading
TENA can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank and CPDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TENA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TENA should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TENA using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TENA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TENA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.