sUSD (CURRENCY:SUSD) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 14th. One sUSD token can now be bought for about $1.00 or 0.00010152 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptology and Kucoin. During the last seven days, sUSD has traded down 0.3% against the US dollar. sUSD has a total market capitalization of $1.57 million and $31,814.00 worth of sUSD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002653 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.88 or 0.00273643 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010148 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $128.23 or 0.01305606 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0676 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00022995 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00095647 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000453 BTC.
sUSD’s total supply is 1,573,852 tokens. The official message board for sUSD is blog.havven.io. sUSD’s official website is www.synthetix.io. The Reddit community for sUSD is /r/synthetix_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. sUSD’s official Twitter account is @synthetix_io.
sUSD Token Trading
sUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptology and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as sUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire sUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy sUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for sUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for sUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.