Spiking (CURRENCY:SPIKE) traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. In the last seven days, Spiking has traded 54% higher against the U.S. dollar. Spiking has a market cap of $1.64 million and approximately $359,202.00 worth of Spiking was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spiking token can currently be bought for $0.0037 or 0.00000037 BTC on major exchanges including COSS and Kryptono.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $451.06 or 0.04495557 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00049858 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000181 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001074 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Spiking (CRYPTO:SPIKE) is a token. Its launch date was May 25th, 2018. Spiking’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 442,894,598 tokens. Spiking’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Spiking is blog.spiking.com. The Reddit community for Spiking is /r/stockspiking and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spiking’s official website is spiking.com.
Spiking Token Trading
Spiking can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kryptono and COSS. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spiking directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spiking should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Spiking using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spiking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spiking and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.