Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. One Spectrum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and EtherFlyer. Over the last seven days, Spectrum has traded 12.8% lower against the US dollar. Spectrum has a market cap of $29,029.00 and approximately $88,431.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.10 or 0.00760578 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00012158 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00000800 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00015815 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0391 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 38.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000223 BTC.
Spectrum (CRYPTO:SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,185,135,121 tokens. Spectrum’s official website is spectrum-token.com. The official message board for Spectrum is medium.com/@spectrumspt. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.