Qwertycoin (CURRENCY:QWC) traded 24.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 15th. One Qwertycoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24 and BiteBTC. Qwertycoin has a market cap of $2.53 million and $12,811.00 worth of Qwertycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Qwertycoin has traded 11.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 41.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000042 BTC.
Qwertycoin (CRYPTO:QWC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 4th, 2018. Qwertycoin’s total supply is 96,501,668,380 coins. Qwertycoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qwertycoin is qwertycoin.org. The Reddit community for Qwertycoin is /r/QWERTYCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Qwertycoin
Qwertycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and BiteBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qwertycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qwertycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qwertycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qwertycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qwertycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.