Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be bought for about $0.17 or 0.00001722 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Tidex, Liqui and Upbit. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 15.4% against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $11.89 million and approximately $2,719.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000465 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00007527 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00023221 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00011493 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0387 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $225.66 or 0.02248253 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000058 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
QRL is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It launched on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 68,810,954 tokens. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tidex, Liqui, Upbit and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.