PIXEL (CURRENCY:PXL) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 15th. PIXEL has a market capitalization of $472,258.00 and approximately $116,727.00 worth of PIXEL was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PIXEL token can now be purchased for $0.0077 or 0.00000076 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX and Coinone. During the last seven days, PIXEL has traded down 2.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,132.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $317.05 or 0.03127590 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $74.19 or 0.00731892 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00006565 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00019672 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 20.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000017 BTC.
PIXEL Token Profile
PXL is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 10th, 2015. PIXEL’s total supply is 987,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 61,471,159 tokens. The official message board for PIXEL is medium.com/piction. PIXEL’s official website is piction.network/en. PIXEL’s official Twitter account is @PLXDev.
PIXEL Token Trading
PIXEL can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone and IDAX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PIXEL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PIXEL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PIXEL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PIXEL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIXEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.