NativeCoin (CURRENCY:N8V) traded up 11.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. NativeCoin has a market capitalization of $4.32 million and $228,709.00 worth of NativeCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NativeCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00001933 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, NativeCoin has traded down 21.8% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.86 or 0.00268524 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009671 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.31 or 0.01313893 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0700 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00023090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00096339 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000431 BTC.
NativeCoin Coin Profile
NativeCoin’s total supply is 21,530,587 coins. The Reddit community for NativeCoin is /r/wsxofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NativeCoin’s official website is www.n8vcoin.io. NativeCoin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling NativeCoin
NativeCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NativeCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NativeCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NativeCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NativeCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NativeCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.