MUSE (CURRENCY:MUSE) traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. Over the last week, MUSE has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One MUSE coin can currently be bought for $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. MUSE has a market capitalization of $4.50 million and approximately $1,360.00 worth of MUSE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00035044 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002039 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002917 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000501 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
MUSE (MUSE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on September 18th, 2017. MUSE’s total supply is 18,081,806 coins and its circulating supply is 14,581,806 coins. The official message board for MUSE is bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,54.0.html. The official website for MUSE is soundac.io. MUSE’s official Twitter account is @peertracks and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MUSE Coin Trading
MUSE can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MUSE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MUSE should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MUSE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MUSE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MUSE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.