Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded down 7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 15th. Merculet has a market capitalization of $2.54 million and approximately $296,298.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Merculet has traded down 28.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Merculet token can now be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, IDEX, CoinMex and Hotbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002562 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.97 or 0.00270671 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009679 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $136.50 or 0.01320160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0697 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00023128 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00096199 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000428 BTC.
Merculet Token Profile
Merculet was first traded on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,475,744,427 tokens. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io.
Merculet Token Trading
Merculet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin, Hotbit, Bilaxy, CoinMex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.