IoT Chain (CURRENCY:ITC) traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. One IoT Chain token can now be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00001642 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Huobi, OKEx and Kucoin. Over the last week, IoT Chain has traded 24% lower against the US dollar. IoT Chain has a market cap of $13.69 million and approximately $2.94 million worth of IoT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002623 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.65 or 0.00275519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009947 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $132.08 or 0.01315928 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0679 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00023300 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00096392 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002318 BTC.
IoT Chain Profile
IoT Chain (ITC) is a token. Its genesis date was December 19th, 2017. IoT Chain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,005,650 tokens. IoT Chain’s official Twitter account is @IoT_Chain. The Reddit community for IoT Chain is /r/itcofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for IoT Chain is iotchain.io.
IoT Chain Token Trading
IoT Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Huobi, Kucoin, OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IoT Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IoT Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy IoT Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for IoT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IoT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.