Genesis Vision (CURRENCY:GVT) traded 11.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. In the last seven days, Genesis Vision has traded 17.5% lower against the US dollar. One Genesis Vision token can now be purchased for $1.22 or 0.00012391 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit, Ovis, IDEX and Binance. Genesis Vision has a market capitalization of $5.42 million and $731,305.00 worth of Genesis Vision was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002671 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.08 or 0.00274274 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010113 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $129.37 or 0.01310212 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0681 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000179 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00023102 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00095594 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000453 BTC.
About Genesis Vision
Genesis Vision was first traded on September 2nd, 2017. Genesis Vision’s total supply is 4,436,644 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,426,883 tokens. Genesis Vision’s official Twitter account is @genesis_vision and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Genesis Vision is genesis.vision. The Reddit community for Genesis Vision is /r/genesisvision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Genesis Vision Token Trading
Genesis Vision can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, HitBTC, IDEX, Binance, Hotbit and Ovis. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Genesis Vision directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Genesis Vision should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Genesis Vision using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Genesis Vision Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Genesis Vision and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.