FLIP (CURRENCY:FLP) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. FLIP has a total market cap of $568,010.00 and $2,774.00 worth of FLIP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, FLIP has traded 18.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One FLIP token can currently be purchased for about $0.0102 or 0.00000098 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Liquid and BitForex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.70 or 0.00267610 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009696 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $133.93 or 0.01293667 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0696 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.37 or 0.00022905 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00095346 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000445 BTC.
FLIP’s launch date was October 13th, 2017. FLIP’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 55,955,000 tokens. FLIP’s official Twitter account is @Gameflip. The official message board for FLIP is medium.com/@fliptoken. FLIP’s official website is fliptoken.gameflip.com.
FLIP Token Trading
FLIP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Liquid and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FLIP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FLIP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FLIP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FLIP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FLIP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.