ContentBox (CURRENCY:BOX) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 15th. ContentBox has a total market cap of $11.10 million and $504,294.00 worth of ContentBox was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ContentBox token can now be purchased for $0.0120 or 0.00000118 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, CPDAX, DDEX and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, ContentBox has traded down 24.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007578 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011559 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0533 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002178 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000203 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001844 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
ContentBox (CRYPTO:BOX) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 23rd, 2018. ContentBox’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 925,709,105 tokens. The official message board for ContentBox is medium.com/contentbox. The Reddit community for ContentBox is /r/ContentBoxOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for ContentBox is contentbox.one. ContentBox’s official Twitter account is @Contentbox_one.
ContentBox Token Trading
ContentBox can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Huobi, UEX, CPDAX and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContentBox directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContentBox should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContentBox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ContentBox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContentBox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.