Cimpress (NASDAQ: CMPR) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 8/7/2019 – Cimpress had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $94.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We believe the greatest takeaway from Investor Day, held this morning, is that there were no major announcements. This is not surprising considering that the company released F4Q19 results last week with the CEO’s annual letter to shareholders detailing business performance by segment and outlook. In all, the company reiterated much of what was presented in this letter (see our F4Q19 review here), with the event also acting as an important annual platform to showcase business leaders who provided a more granular view of their respective segments. Here are our preliminary takeaways. Our thesis, estimates, Sell rating and $94 PT remain unchanged.””
- 8/3/2019 – Cimpress was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 8/1/2019 – Cimpress was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/30/2019 – Cimpress had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They now have a $84.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “Wed 7/31 AMC. We believe results will show continued growth challenges with Vistaprint, as mgt works to fix the foundational basics of the platform. We believe that it will take time and effort to successfully address all the issues (operational, technical and competitive) at hand across the multitude of segments and geos, and expect the NT performance will remain muted. Our Sell rating is based on 1) lack of visibility into timing for growth re-acceleration, particularly at Vistaprint, 2) lack of catalysts (other than buybacks); and 3) valuation. Our estimates vs. Street consensus. We expect $660.9M in revenue, +5% Y/ Y growth, $0.62 in EPS and $98.3M in EBITDA. FactSet consensus (consisting of only 3 estimates) is currently at $657.5M, $0.51 and $93.2M, respectively.””
- 7/24/2019 – Cimpress was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 7/12/2019 – Cimpress was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 7/2/2019 – Cimpress was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
CMPR traded up $0.45 on Thursday, reaching $115.43. 339,546 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 201,791. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $97.32. The company has a market capitalization of $3.60 billion, a P/E ratio of 36.18, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.04 and a beta of 0.10. Cimpress NV has a twelve month low of $73.74 and a twelve month high of $146.67. The company has a current ratio of 0.53, a quick ratio of 0.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.71.
Cimpress (NASDAQ:CMPR) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, July 31st. The business services provider reported $1.28 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.54 by $0.74. The firm had revenue of $674.71 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $657.51 million. Cimpress had a net margin of 3.46% and a return on equity of 89.31%. The company’s revenue was up 6.9% on a year-over-year basis. During the same quarter in the prior year, the company earned ($0.24) EPS. As a group, equities research analysts forecast that Cimpress NV will post 2.77 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
In other Cimpress news, EVP Donald Leblanc sold 6,653 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, August 9th. The stock was sold at an average price of $116.81, for a total value of $777,136.93. Following the completion of the transaction, the executive vice president now owns 18,227 shares in the company, valued at approximately $2,129,095.87. The transaction was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. 18.40% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
A number of hedge funds and other institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP increased its stake in Cimpress by 3.8% in the 4th quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP now owns 655,353 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $67,780,000 after buying an additional 24,236 shares during the period. Legal & General Group Plc increased its stake in Cimpress by 6.0% in the 4th quarter. Legal & General Group Plc now owns 9,292 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $961,000 after buying an additional 524 shares during the period. Norges Bank acquired a new position in Cimpress in the 4th quarter valued at $21,233,000. Huber Financial Advisors LLC acquired a new position in Cimpress in the 1st quarter valued at $238,000. Finally, Eqis Capital Management Inc. increased its stake in Cimpress by 24.9% in the 1st quarter. Eqis Capital Management Inc. now owns 2,533 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $203,000 after buying an additional 505 shares during the period. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 86.75% of the company’s stock.
Cimpress N.V. provides various mass customization services in the United States, Germany, and internationally. The company delivers various volumes of individually small-sized customized orders for a range of print, signage, photo merchandise, invitation and announcement, packaging, apparel, and other categories primarily through the Internet.
Receive News & Ratings for Cimpress NV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cimpress NV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.