Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. During the last seven days, Blockport has traded 32.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Blockport has a total market capitalization of $329,980.00 and approximately $979.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Blockport token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000059 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Kucoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00270271 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.81 or 0.01324538 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00022979 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00095537 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000430 BTC.
Blockport Token Profile
Blockport’s launch date was December 8th, 2017. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,402,933 tokens. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here. Blockport’s official website is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official message board is blog.blockport.io. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Blockport Token Trading
Blockport can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockport should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.