Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded up 2.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. In the last seven days, Bezant has traded down 14.3% against the US dollar. One Bezant token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0124 or 0.00000120 BTC on exchanges including Bilaxy, Fatbtc, Bibox and IDEX. Bezant has a total market cap of $8.04 million and approximately $419,974.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00270819 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009660 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $137.17 or 0.01320988 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00023240 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00095665 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Bezant’s launch date was May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 646,867,000 tokens. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bezant is bezant.io. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official message board is medium.com/bezant.
Buying and Selling Bezant
Bezant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bilaxy, Hotbit, Fatbtc and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bezant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bezant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.