Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded 34% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 14th. In the last week, Apollon has traded 2% higher against the dollar. One Apollon coin can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Apollon has a market capitalization of $72,886.00 and approximately $39.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001170 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 37.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
Apollon (XAP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one.
Buying and Selling Apollon
Apollon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Apollon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.