AmsterdamCoin (CURRENCY:AMS) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 15th. AmsterdamCoin has a market capitalization of $15,163.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of AmsterdamCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AmsterdamCoin has traded 64.7% lower against the US dollar. One AmsterdamCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 15.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
AmsterdamCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 14th, 2015. AmsterdamCoin’s total supply is 81,469,427 coins and its circulating supply is 50,201,886 coins. The official website for AmsterdamCoin is amsterdamcoin.com. AmsterdamCoin’s official Twitter account is @amsterdam_coin.
AmsterdamCoin Coin Trading
AmsterdamCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AmsterdamCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AmsterdamCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AmsterdamCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AmsterdamCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AmsterdamCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.