ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 5% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on August 14th. One ION coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0498 or 0.00000489 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex. ION has a total market cap of $740,045.00 and approximately $2,213.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ION has traded down 32.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007849 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00011535 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00000533 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002090 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded down 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000583 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 20,769,943 coins and its circulating supply is 14,869,943 coins. The official message board for ION is ion.community. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ION is ionomy.com.
ION Coin Trading
ION can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.