Insights Network (CURRENCY:INSTAR) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 14th. One Insights Network token can now be purchased for $0.0166 or 0.00000163 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Bibox and Bancor Network. Insights Network has a market cap of $2.40 million and $62,424.00 worth of Insights Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Insights Network has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $453.58 or 0.04473919 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00048216 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00000911 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Insights Network Token Profile
Insights Network is a token. Its genesis date was February 28th, 2018. Insights Network’s total supply is 229,374,136 tokens and its circulating supply is 145,103,887 tokens. Insights Network’s official Twitter account is @instartoken. The official message board for Insights Network is medium.com/@InsightsNetwork. Insights Network’s official website is www.insights.network.
Buying and Selling Insights Network
Insights Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Insights Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Insights Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Insights Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Insights Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Insights Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.