Carebit (CURRENCY:CARE) traded down 53.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Carebit coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Carebit has a market capitalization of $13,572.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Carebit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Carebit has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003142 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00009563 BTC.
- LockTrip (LOC) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003970 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 30.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Carebit Coin Profile
CARE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 18th, 2018. Carebit’s total supply is 137,839,199 coins and its circulating supply is 133,446,434 coins. Carebit’s official website is carebit.org. Carebit’s official Twitter account is @CarebitAdmin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Carebit
Carebit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Carebit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Carebit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Carebit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Carebit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Carebit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.