Arionum (CURRENCY:ARO) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 14th. One Arionum coin can currently be bought for $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges. Arionum has a market cap of $208,903.00 and $132,453.00 worth of Arionum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Arionum has traded down 16.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10,092.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $188.52 or 0.01871361 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $316.48 or 0.03141563 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.13 or 0.00765595 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $78.69 or 0.00781135 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00012325 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.72 or 0.00056810 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.91 or 0.00495420 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00138609 BTC.
Arionum (ARO) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-512 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 8th, 2018. Arionum’s total supply is 545,399,000 coins and its circulating supply is 159,429,300 coins. Arionum’s official Twitter account is @ArionumCrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Arionum’s official website is www.arionum.com. The official message board for Arionum is forum.arionum.com.
Buying and Selling Arionum
Arionum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Arionum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Arionum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Arionum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Arionum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Arionum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.