Veil (CURRENCY:VEIL) traded 4.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on August 13th. Veil has a market capitalization of $4.61 million and $204,374.00 worth of Veil was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Veil coin can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001502 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including VINEX Network and Graviex. Over the last week, Veil has traded down 20.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.51 or 0.00270535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009152 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.33 or 0.01313955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00096066 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Veil’s total supply is 30,803,905 coins and its circulating supply is 28,162,076 coins. The Reddit community for Veil is /r/veil and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Veil is veil-project.com. Veil’s official Twitter account is @projectveil.
Buying and Selling Veil
Veil can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: VINEX Network and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veil directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veil should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Veil using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veil and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.