Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on August 13th. One Dent token can currently be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, LATOKEN, OKEx and Lykke Exchange. During the last seven days, Dent has traded down 13.7% against the dollar. Dent has a market capitalization of $33.90 million and approximately $679,763.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002773 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.03 or 0.00272914 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009369 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $149.02 or 0.01400915 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023243 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00097899 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000441 BTC.
Dent’s launch date was July 12th, 2017. Dent’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,205,838,994 tokens. The official website for Dent is www.dentcoin.com. Dent’s official Twitter account is @dentcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dent is /r/dentcoin.
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, Coinrail, Lykke Exchange, BitForex, Allbit, Cobinhood, Kucoin, Binance, HitBTC, Radar Relay, Fatbtc, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX, FCoin, OKEx, Bitbns, Liquid, LATOKEN and WazirX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.