Bonpay (CURRENCY:BON) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. One Bonpay token can currently be purchased for about $0.0104 or 0.00000095 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Mercatox, Cryptopia and C-CEX. Over the last seven days, Bonpay has traded 16.6% lower against the US dollar. Bonpay has a market cap of $116,911.00 and approximately $11,743.00 worth of Bonpay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002718 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.51 or 0.00270535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009152 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $143.33 or 0.01313955 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0742 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00022145 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.48 or 0.00096066 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Bonpay’s genesis date was October 1st, 2017. Bonpay’s total supply is 21,745,688 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,290,301 tokens. The official website for Bonpay is bonpay.com. Bonpay’s official message board is medium.com/@bonpay. Bonpay’s official Twitter account is @Bonpay_com and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bonpay is /r/Bonpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bonpay
Bonpay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, CoinExchange, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bonpay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bonpay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bonpay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bonpay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bonpay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.