Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 13th. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $279.15 million and $20.06 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be bought for approximately $15.94 or 0.00150627 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, Bleutrade, Graviex and Bitlish. During the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 6.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $54.14 or 0.00511691 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.47 or 0.00051703 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002790 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0636 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000591 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 26.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000279 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
BTG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Zebpay, Bit-Z, Huobi, Bittrex, Bithumb, Negocie Coins, HitBTC, Korbit, Bleutrade, Altcoin Trader, Crex24, BitBay, C2CX, QuadrigaCX, Vebitcoin, Instant Bitex, DSX, Upbit, Bitfinex, Coinone, YoBit, Binance, Bitinka, CEX.IO, Kucoin, BitMarket, Braziliex, Koineks, Bitlish, Sistemkoin, Graviex, TDAX, Indodax, Coinnest, Trade Satoshi, OKEx, Exrates, Bitsane, Gate.io, Exmo, Ovis and BitFlip. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.