Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded 31% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 13th. One Apollon coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including Graviex, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. Apollon has a total market cap of $110,801.00 and approximately $31.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Apollon has traded 18.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 22.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0999 or 0.00000937 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded down 93% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Apollon (CRYPTO:XAP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. The official website for Apollon is apollon.one. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Apollon
Apollon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apollon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Apollon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.