CrypticCoin (CURRENCY:CRYP) traded 7.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 11th. CrypticCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.11 million and approximately $55,152.00 worth of CrypticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CrypticCoin has traded up 30.9% against the U.S. dollar. One CrypticCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC on exchanges including LATOKEN and Exrates.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $59.84 or 0.00520665 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.55 or 0.00135262 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00051819 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003048 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002400 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 22% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000468 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000589 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
CRYP is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2018. CrypticCoin’s total supply is 4,249,990,120 coins and its circulating supply is 2,549,994,072 coins. CrypticCoin’s official message board is crypticcoin.io/news. The Reddit community for CrypticCoin is /r/crypticcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrypticCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrypticCoin_io. CrypticCoin’s official website is crypticcoin.io.
CrypticCoin Coin Trading
CrypticCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrypticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrypticCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CrypticCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrypticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrypticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.