Bodhi [ETH] (CURRENCY:BOE) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on August 11th. Over the last week, Bodhi [ETH] has traded up 80.3% against the dollar. One Bodhi [ETH] token can currently be purchased for $0.10 or 0.00000938 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Gate.io and Bytex. Bodhi [ETH] has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and $4,266.00 worth of Bodhi [ETH] was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $509.79 or 0.04428282 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.08 or 0.00044145 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000161 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000997 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Bodhi [ETH] Token Profile
BOE is a token. It launched on May 28th, 2018. Bodhi [ETH]’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,817,589 tokens. The Reddit community for Bodhi [ETH] is /r/bodhiproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bodhi [ETH] is www.bodhi.network. The official message board for Bodhi [ETH] is medium.com/@bodhitoken. Bodhi [ETH]’s official Twitter account is @bodhitoken.
Bodhi [ETH] Token Trading
Bodhi [ETH] can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Bibox and Bytex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bodhi [ETH] directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bodhi [ETH] should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bodhi [ETH] using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bodhi [ETH] Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bodhi [ETH] and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.