Elysium (CURRENCY:ELS) traded down 0.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 19th. Over the last seven days, Elysium has traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar. One Elysium coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges. Elysium has a total market cap of $16,394.00 and $5.00 worth of Elysium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.56 or 0.00928197 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00012052 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00014881 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003464 BTC.
Elysium Coin Profile
Elysium is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 4th, 2017. Elysium’s total supply is 14,326,510 coins. Elysium’s official Twitter account is @Elysium_coin.
Buying and Selling Elysium
Elysium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elysium should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elysium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.