SteepCoin (CURRENCY:STEEP) traded down 22.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 17th. Over the last week, SteepCoin has traded up 11.3% against the U.S. dollar. SteepCoin has a market capitalization of $35,304.00 and $121.00 worth of SteepCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SteepCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including Graviex, Crex24 and SouthXchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Purex (PUREX) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0804 or 0.00001277 BTC.
- United Crypto Community (UCOM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0863 or 0.00001350 BTC.
- HUZU (HUZU) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0407 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- Bank Coin (BANK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- AceD (ACED) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000159 BTC.
- PrimeStone (PSC) traded down 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SmartFox (FOX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PayDay Coin (PDX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adenz (DNZ) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Infinipay (IFP) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
SteepCoin Coin Profile
SteepCoin (CRYPTO:STEEP) is a coin. SteepCoin’s total supply is 189,569,725 coins and its circulating supply is 181,505,253 coins. SteepCoin’s official Twitter account is @steepcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SteepCoin is www.steepcoin.net/en.
Buying and Selling SteepCoin
SteepCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Graviex and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SteepCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SteepCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SteepCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SteepCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SteepCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.