Monaco (CURRENCY:MCO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on July 17th. During the last seven days, Monaco has traded 16% lower against the dollar. One Monaco token can now be purchased for approximately $6.94 or 0.00109378 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Liqui, YoBit and Livecoin. Monaco has a total market capitalization of $109.58 million and $10.70 million worth of Monaco was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010330 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $27.33 or 0.00280897 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $128.41 or 0.01319925 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000834 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00025579 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.08 or 0.00113841 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000529 BTC.
Monaco Token Profile
Monaco’s genesis date was May 18th, 2017. Monaco’s total supply is 31,587,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 15,793,831 tokens. Monaco’s official message board is medium.com/@MCOCrypto. Monaco’s official Twitter account is @monaco_card and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monaco is mco.crypto.com. The Reddit community for Monaco is /r/MonacoCard.
Buying and Selling Monaco
Monaco can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Cobinhood, Bit-Z, BigONE, Gate.io, YoBit, IDEX, Huobi, Binance, ABCC, HitBTC, Upbit, Coinnest, LATOKEN, Bittrex, Coinrail, DDEX, Livecoin, OKEx, Bithumb and EXX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monaco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monaco should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monaco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monaco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monaco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.