LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 18th. During the last week, LockTrip has traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. One LockTrip token can now be bought for approximately $0.46 or 0.00004329 BTC on major exchanges including Mercatox, Kucoin, HitBTC and YoBit. LockTrip has a market cap of $6.82 million and $55,065.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00004561 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009485 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 30.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000049 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000017 BTC.
LockTrip (CRYPTO:LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 15th, 2016. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,952,163 tokens. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LockTrip’s official message board is medium.com/@LockChainCo. The official website for LockTrip is locktrip.com. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
LockTrip Token Trading
LockTrip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Fatbtc, Kucoin, IDEX, Gatecoin, LATOKEN, Mercatox, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockTrip should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LockTrip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.