CrypticCoin (CURRENCY:CRYP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 17th. One CrypticCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on exchanges including Exrates and LATOKEN. CrypticCoin has a market cap of $1.39 million and $35,522.00 worth of CrypticCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, CrypticCoin has traded down 37.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $74.84 or 0.00769239 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.71 or 0.00274524 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00064336 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004392 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003749 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000619 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000301 BTC.
CrypticCoin Coin Profile
CrypticCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2018. CrypticCoin’s total supply is 4,249,990,120 coins and its circulating supply is 2,549,994,072 coins. CrypticCoin’s official website is crypticcoin.io. The Reddit community for CrypticCoin is /r/crypticcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CrypticCoin’s official Twitter account is @CrypticCoin_io. CrypticCoin’s official message board is crypticcoin.io/news.
Buying and Selling CrypticCoin
CrypticCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CrypticCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrypticCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CrypticCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrypticCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrypticCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.