HedgeTrade (CURRENCY:HEDG) traded 1.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on July 17th. During the last seven days, HedgeTrade has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One HedgeTrade token can now be purchased for $0.59 or 0.00006087 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger and Hotbit. HedgeTrade has a total market capitalization of $171.00 million and $869,119.00 worth of HedgeTrade was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00008399 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001930 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005615 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001326 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002574 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0670 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002321 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
HedgeTrade (HEDG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 10th, 2015. HedgeTrade’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 288,393,355 tokens. HedgeTrade’s official Twitter account is @HedgeCoinDev. The official website for HedgeTrade is hedgetrade.com.
HedgeTrade Token Trading
HedgeTrade can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinTiger. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HedgeTrade directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HedgeTrade should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HedgeTrade using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HedgeTrade Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HedgeTrade and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.