Sprouts (CURRENCY:SPRTS) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on July 16th. One Sprouts coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Sprouts has traded 39.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. Sprouts has a market capitalization of $501,288.00 and $2,109.00 worth of Sprouts was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 31% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0398 or 0.00000423 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007883 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- PX (PX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000099 BTC.
Sprouts Coin Profile
Sprouts (CRYPTO:SPRTS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 30th, 2015. Sprouts’ total supply is 15,721,486,657,670 coins. Sprouts’ official website is www.sprouts-coin.org/en. Sprouts’ official Twitter account is @SproutCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Sprouts
Sprouts can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sprouts directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sprouts should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Sprouts using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sprouts Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sprouts and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.