eBitcoinCash (CURRENCY:EBCH) traded 8.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on July 15th. One eBitcoinCash token can now be bought for $0.0590 or 0.00000711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). eBitcoinCash has a market capitalization of $547,661.00 and approximately $906.00 worth of eBitcoinCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, eBitcoinCash has traded up 8.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00009196 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.88 or 0.00263280 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $133.84 or 0.01220200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00000806 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00025151 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.52 or 0.00114110 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0688 or 0.00000627 BTC.
eBitcoinCash Token Profile
eBitcoinCash was first traded on March 15th, 2017. eBitcoinCash’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,285,500 tokens. eBitcoinCash’s official website is CoinPulse.io. eBitcoinCash’s official Twitter account is @ebchcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling eBitcoinCash
eBitcoinCash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoinCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade eBitcoinCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy eBitcoinCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoinCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoinCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.