Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded 4.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. One Zetacoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Novaexchange, YoBit and CoinEgg. Zetacoin has a market cap of $229,558.00 and approximately $12,896.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Zetacoin has traded 18.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11,351.82 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $342.34 or 0.03015543 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002537 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.89 or 0.01047363 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00008116 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022937 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000897 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
ZET is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 24th, 2013. Zetacoin’s total supply is 169,923,974 coins. Zetacoin’s official website is www.zetac.org. The Reddit community for Zetacoin is /r/Zetacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zetacoin’s official Twitter account is @zetacoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinEgg, YoBit and Novaexchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.