Bitcoin SV (CURRENCY:BSV) traded down 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on July 13th. One Bitcoin SV coin can currently be bought for approximately $153.63 or 0.01355158 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Indodax, Altcoin Trader and CoinEx. During the last seven days, Bitcoin SV has traded 22.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bitcoin SV has a total market cap of $2.74 billion and $280.17 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00276539 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00000842 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00027811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.16 or 0.00124925 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0762 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- V Systems (VSYS) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00001971 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
Bitcoin SV Coin Trading
Bitcoin SV can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Bitrue, Trade Satoshi, Bitbns, YoBit, Bit-Z, CoinEx, DragonEX, CoinBene, MBAex, Poloniex, Korbit, Bitkub, OKEx, Coinsquare, Cobinhood, SouthXchange, HitBTC, IDAX, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, WazirX, Bitfinex, Upbit, Koinex, Hotbit, FCoin, Binance, Indodax, Gate.io, ZB.COM, Bittrex, BigONE, Coinsuper, Bibox, OTCBTC, Bithumb, Kraken, BX Thailand, Coinbit and CoinZest. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin SV should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.