AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on July 13th. One AllSafe coin can now be bought for about $0.0194 or 0.00000171 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. AllSafe has a market capitalization of $151,098.00 and approximately $359.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, AllSafe has traded up 4.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded up 18.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Parachute (PAR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Safe Trade Coin (XSTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ASAFE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 6th, 2016. AllSafe’s total supply is 10,399,128 coins and its circulating supply is 7,774,446 coins. AllSafe’s official website is allsafetoken.pw. AllSafe’s official Twitter account is @allsafetoken.
AllSafe Coin Trading
AllSafe can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as AllSafe directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AllSafe should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy AllSafe using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.