Spectrum (CURRENCY:SPT) traded 18.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on July 13th. During the last seven days, Spectrum has traded 38.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. Spectrum has a total market cap of $45,060.00 and $4,948.00 worth of Spectrum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectrum token can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Hotbit and EtherFlyer.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.73 or 0.00890155 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00012558 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001232 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00012452 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0650 or 0.00000574 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0336 or 0.00000297 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000665 BTC.
Spectrum (CRYPTO:SPT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 21st, 2013. Spectrum’s total supply is 1,300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,185,135,121 tokens. Spectrum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Spectrum’s official message board is medium.com/@spectrumspt. The Reddit community for Spectrum is /r/spectrumSPT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Spectrum’s official website is spectrum-token.com.
Buying and Selling Spectrum
Spectrum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and EtherFlyer. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectrum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spectrum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectrum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectrum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectrum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.